4 Places You’ll Find Exhaust Fans

Breathing is second nature, something we do without much thought. But have you taken the time to think about the things that you’re breathing in? Whether you realize it or not, indoor air can often contain a plethora of pollutants, allergens, and excess moisture, and dust particles. For individuals with bronchial conditions or allergies, this … Read more 4 Places You’ll Find Exhaust Fans

December 17th, 2015 by

Increasing Profits With Industrial Exhaust Fans

When running a business, the expenses accrued in operation costs are endless and relentless. Because of this, finding more cost-efficient processes can lead to substantial increases in profits. One important factor for any company, is the regulation of indoor temperatures and air quality to ensure the reliability of products. Between moderating temperature and circulating the … Read more Increasing Profits With Industrial Exhaust Fans

December 11th, 2015 by

Centrifugal Cooking Vat Believed Cause of Fire in Wisconsin Potato Chip Factory

While the damage wasn’t significant, one Wisconsin business was left to clean up the centrifugal cooking vat and chimney fans after a fire broke out inside Kettle Foods Potato Chip Factory on the morning of Monday, Nov. 2. The City of Beloit Fire Department responded at 8:50 a.m. to the factory located in Beloit, WI, … Read more Centrifugal Cooking Vat Believed Cause of Fire in Wisconsin Potato Chip Factory

November 17th, 2015 by

Changes to Exhaust Fans Part of One Alabama County’s Energy Saving Project

Over the past decade the move towards energy efficiency and sustainability has grown immensely. It used to be an issue only appreciated by green-lovers and flower-children, but today businesses, homeowners, and organizations across the country are consistently trying to improve and build upon these efforts. Governments are another entity concerned with this and one county … Read more Changes to Exhaust Fans Part of One Alabama County’s Energy Saving Project

October 28th, 2015 by

Waukegan Couple Almost Killed by CO From Faulty Exhaust Fan

The importance of ensuring your home is equipped with smoke and, in this case, carbon monoxide (CO) detectors was highlighted in a recent case potentially involving a fault exhaust fan. A middle-aged Waukegan couple, whose identity has remained anonymous, were airlifted to an undisclosed hospital on Wednesday morning for CO poisoning, according to the Chicago … Read more Waukegan Couple Almost Killed by CO From Faulty Exhaust Fan

October 23rd, 2015 by

Premier Source of Ventilation Equipment since 1918